- Understand legally correct is different from morally or ethically correct
- Corporate social responsibility and accountability.
- Customer loyalty and trust are very important in the prosperity of any business.
- Good ethics is good business. Profit should not be the only motive. Ethics and profit should go hand in hand.
- Competing fairly in the market. Competitors are like your partners, in serving people. Work with them instead of destroying them.
- When some action creates enviromental damage, clean up the mess and ensure that it is not defeated
- Control and avoid harmful products and processes.
- If any decision or action affects society by creating unemployement or poverty or social problems, it is responsibility to solve the problem created by them
- Avoiding bribes and other means to get business.
Employees and Public
- Honesty and Fairness
- Trustworthiness and dependability
- Respect and Concern for Others
- Responsibility and accountability
- Fair competition with others with in the organization
- If some thing is not correct, express and use diplomacy to correct the situation. One need not become a rebel and create problem for one self