||Welcome to Geeta's Home Page!!
Senior Microbiologist at Watercare Laboratory Services, Auckland, from 2006
- 1996-97: Post-graduate Diploma in Environmental Engineering from Massey University, New Zealand.
- 1988: Post Graduate Diploma in Administrative Management, Bombay University, India.
- 1983-88: Doctorate Degree in Microbiology from Bombay University, India.
- 1981-83: Masters Degree in Science (Microbiology) with a first class from Bombay University, India.
- 1978-81: Bachelors Degree in Science (Microbiology), with a first class from Bombay University, India.
- q-PCR and Data analysis
- Configuring and Customizing LabWare LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) for Microbiology lab.
- ISO 17025 knowledge and experience
- Staff management and supervision
- Customer service
- Procurement of resources, pricing
- Test Method development
- Advanced MS-EXCEL skills
- 1989 - 2006: Freelance Consultant. Market and technology projects for JETRO, Singapore. Survey Projects for National Computer Board, Singapore
- 1988: Microbiologist, Unichem Pharmaceuticals, Bombay, India
- 1987-88: Research Associate, Chemical Engineering Department, Bombay University Department of Chemical Technology.
Carnatic music (Veena & vocal); listening to good songs; reading interesting books; outdoor sports like cricket, badminton & tennikoit; indoor sports like chess & carrom.