- Lakshmi is symbolic of eight forces - Dhana lakshmi, Dhaanya lakshmi, Vijaya lakshmi, Santaana lakshmi, Dhairya lakshmi, Gaja lakshmi, Vidya lakshmi, Adi lakshmi. Each of these forces is called a Lakshmi, and collectively they are known as ashTa lakshmi.
- MahaDevi is, Durga, mighty, pure, compassionate, and rage beyond the heat of the sun, Great beyond the expanse of the Universe.
- Saraswathi, the Goddess of Learning
- Lalitha - லலிதம் refers to perfection, giving happiness, make us forget our worries, lightens the mind, removes our problems.
காலீ கலயதே ஸர்வம் | ப்ரஹ்மாண்டம் ஸராசரம்
கல்பாந்த சமயே யாதாம் | காளிகாம் பூஜயாம் யஹம்.
சர்வம் சக்தி மயம்
Fundamental forces: gravitational; electromagnetic; strong and weak nuclear; and mental forces (not well understood). There is an unknown divine power. Science goes with proof, reasoning and logic. But sometimes logic or reasoning cannot explain why certain phenomenons exits.
Science has proved that physical individuality is a delusion, but the finding of unity would stop from further progress, because it would reach the goal. Thus Chemistry could not progress farther when it would discover one element out of which all other could be made. Physics would stop when it discovering one energy. Religion can go no farther, when we can all meet God.
Some Fundamental mental forces are:
- Sex and kinship are the strong force of humanity.
- Trust is the weak force.
- Skills complementarity, partnerships to tribal alliances
- Brand attraction is like the gravitational force, like a king or Steve Jobs brand attraction always has an egregore at its center.
Shiva and Shakti are main gods in Tantrism. They are a symbol and represent the male and female concepts. The oneness of all being, the ardhanarishwara, half-man or half-woman, concept is a part of Tantrism. For there is in reality no Duality there is only the Love of Shakti, an Ocean of Endless Possibilities, the Goddess of Infinity. Tantrism is a science of life. "Satyam Shivam Sundaram" (The Perfect Truth is God and God is the Ultimate Beauty)
On the ninth day, Durga, Lakshmit and Saraswathi are all worshipped together as one. Saraswathi puja, Durgashtami, Vijaya Dasami these are the days ending the festival - celebrating and thanking Saraswathi for education to win over ignorance, Durga for courage to defy arrogance, and Lakshmi for a prosperous year ahead.