Believing that there is Great force/ Infinite/ SuperIntelligence/ God, which will take care of us, will give us strength to solve all our problems. Numbers or space is boundless. We define boundary as infinite to solve many mathematical problems. We are not sure is there is anything called infinity.
Similarly, even if there is no God, you can create one, so that you can enjoy the benefits.
Need for God
- The concept and definition of God is creation of human mind, to explain "How everything came into?".
The nature doesnt work according to any one's wish, it is very dynamic and self regulated system, we have learned a lot about it and are still learning every day
- Science helps us to understand things around us and explain effect of our actions. Science helps us to be effective in the world of nature. Technology is to search for solutions to solve problems and improve quality of life. Observation/Experimentation/Testing are tools. What is known is infinitesimal. Unknown is Infinite. Spirituality is to continuous urge to know more about Unknown, which is Infinite. We can define that Infinite boundary as God.
- Spirituality is a broad concept with room for many perspectives. In general, it includes a sense of connection to something bigger than ourselves, and it typically involves a search for meaning in life. As such, it is a universal human experience
- Spirituality is about the fact that there is something and someone beyond this physical world to which we need to connect.
- Believing that there is Great force/Infinite/SuperIntelligence/God, which will take care of us, will give us strength to solve all our problems. Some call it positive thinking or Hope for the best. Numbers or space is boundless. We define boundary as infinite to solve many mathematical problems. We are not sure is there is anything called infinity. Similarly, even if there is no God, you can create one, so that you can enjoy the benefits.
Purpose of Religion
Religion helps us to to understand our place and purpose in the universe. Ethics/Society/Religion are all expected to tell what one should do or should not do or what a good person is. They should motivate one to strive to become a good person. The purpose of religion is not to refute scientific knowledge. Religious people should not be spreading superstitious beliefs. Religion and science, play different, but complimentary roles.
God can not be scientifically proven, because we are discovering what GOD means.
So believe in GOD, as Faith is beautiful. Caution: Blind faith is ridiculous.