(1) Spirituality is about seeing the nothingness from which we emerge and the infinity in which we are engulfed in.
(2) Spirituality is a search for meaning in life (why we are here? How things come about?)
(3) Spirituality is not practising some rituals, but being good, honest and finally peaceful and accept natural laws like impermanence and action-reaction.
There are no one like spiritual leaders. Just look for wisdom from ordinary folks—people just like you and me.
- There is no single, widely-agreed definition of spirituality. Spirituality can be a sense of connection to something bigger than ourselves, which can answer all our questions.
- Spiritual seekers always ask "Who are we?". We are not these bodies, the mind, the intellect. We are told that we are Souls and we don’t know about Souls.
- Spirituality is the search for Ultimate Reality;
- Spirituality is to achieve blissful experience (completely happy and contented).
- Science is to find reasoning behind everything and logical belief is the Path to achieve BLISS or Shanthi for common man.
See God in your own way
To see God everywhere you must God as the source of all actions and happenings. You must have faith in divine presence in all the actions you perform.
We can experience God in ordinary circumstances: in a stunning sunrise or a quiet subway ride. We can sense his power in creation and his sovereignty in its order. We can see his uprightness when mercy is shown for the weak and when justice prevails for the wicked.
- Vedanthis find God in scriptures
- Artists find God in paintings and sculptures
- Scientists find God in numbers
- Musicians find God in ragas, talas and ...
- Many find God in serving people ...
- You, all can find God in your profession or in what you do